Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!

As you can tell from the last couple of weeks--in which I've mainly posted my essays--my outgoing book promotion efforts (and results) are light right now during the holidays. The great news for me is that I have sold almost 100 books "from the trunk of my car" in the last 2 months, and that's in addition to the online sales from Amazon, et al.

What I have learned is that since I am relying on grass-roots methods, I have to work really hard while at the same time remain really patient. I look forward to trying some new things after the start of the year, like contacting some small radio talk shows and seeking new animal contacts that may have interest.

If you out there have any ideas for me, please e-mail me at the link on the right. As always, I would appreciate your telling your friends and family about the book!

To everyone out there who celebrates the holiday, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!