Friday, March 7, 2008

Many Thanks (and "Cheers!") to My Friends in the UK


I received an e-mail a couple of weeks ago from Beverley Cuddy, editor of Dogs Today Magazine in the United Kingdom. She asked me if I had picked up a current copy of the magazine, because Remembering Ruby was mentioned! I had not looked for it because there is a future review scheduled for somewhere down the pipeline. Apparently a Lovely Woman named Karen who is a colleague of Beverley's arranged the book blurb (with cover photo!) and wasn't aware of Beverley's future plans for the book's appearance in the magazine.

I really, really appreciate Karen's giving my book some press (THANK YOU!!), and I really appreciate Beverley for sending me a copy of the magazine (AND THANKS TO YOU!!)! I am so thankful for my United Kingdom friends!