Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Shoutout To The Land Down Und-ah!

I have met some incredible people through blogging, even though I've only been at it for a relatively short time. Katie is one of them. Katie--along with Kat--was among my first two bloggy friends (I can't remember who was first: doesn't matter!). Katie, like me, has two blogs. I found her doggy bloggy first; it's called "A Blog By Thy Dog". Her blog follows the activities going on with Phoenix and Sahara, her gorgeous canines.

It was only waaaaaay later that I realized she has another blog which is all about assorted other things going on in her life. That one is called "Made in Melbourne" (a title which, I must admit, is confusing because she is a transplanted Brit. Katie: doesn't that mean your blog should be called Made in the UK? Please explain. LOL). I enjoy reading both blogs immensely.

Check out one or both of Katie's blogs! And tell her that Melisa sent ya!