Sunday, October 14, 2007

Anyone hungry?

I have just been "tagged" by Kat of My Two Cents to answer these food questions. How fun is that? Yeah, yeah...I'll work on book stuff after I answer these questions. :)

In turn, I am tagging my sister Julie of House of Jules.

1. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled, poached, or fried.

2. How do you take your coffee/tea? I don't drink coffee. I like tea with milk and sugar on it, and preferably at tea time on a boat in the Bahamas,as I was over the summer with my son and the Boy Scout Troop.




3. Favorite breakfast food: Eggs and turkey bacon or, if my Mom is cooking, Belgian waffles, or if Julie is "cooking", hot dogs and papaya juice in New York City.


4. Peanut butter - smooth or crunchy? SMOOTH.

5. What kind of dressing on your salad? 1000 Island or Balsamic Viniagrette.

6. Coke or Pepsi? Coke Zero. Pepsi makes me queasy.

7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? Grilled cheese and potato chips.

8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Extra cheese with onions.

9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? Marinated Flank Steak, twice baked potatoes, and some kind of vegetable just so it looks like we're eating healthy stuff.

10. Do any foods bring back good memories? Fondue. Always good times!

11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? Liver. And although I like cole slaw, I always think of my Grandma's funeral when I eat it. And although I like broccoli, I always remember how, when we made our son eat it as a 4-year-old, he threw up all over the dinner plate.

12. Do any foods remind you of someone? Hmmm. Not really. Other than broccoli. (See #11)

13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? Liver.

14. What was your favorite food as a child? Why do I suddenly feel older than the hills? I can't remember! I always loved a good cheeseburger...

15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? Fish

16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? No

17. Favorite fruit and vegetable: Fruit: probably watermelon or good strawberries. Vegetable: broccoli and corn, although I don't think that counts as one, really.

18. Favorite junk food: Any sweets, and movie popcorn that is contains more butter than any human should be allowed to eat.

19. Favorite between meal snack: potato chips

20. Do you have any weird food habits? no

21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? vegetables and salad.

22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Everything.

23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Mild. I'm boring.

24. Can I get you a drink? Jack and Coke or a Margarita, depending on where I am and what we're eating.

25. Red or White Wine? White

26. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake or ice cream sundae

27. The perfect nightcap? Umm, hot cocoa?

Your turn, Julie!