Friday, September 21, 2007

WHA' HAPPENED????

So as I was saying, I've been trying to wait patiently for my little ole' author copies of this book that Julie and I have poured our hearts and souls into for more than nine months...

Late last night before going to bed, I decided to quickly check my e-mail. I saw something in my inbox from my friend D. The subject line was "cool!"

Her e-mail? Read on:

"We are now the proud owners of a copy of 'Remembering Ruby', which arrived from B&N.com today."

WHA?

WHA?

WHA HAPPENED????

Yes. It is true. My good friend has received the first known copy of this book in this entire world, a book which neither I nor my sister has seen in person yet. Although I am so thrilled that a copy has sold already (yippee!!) and I deeply appreciate D's support, I couldn't help wondering WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY COPIES???

Keep your fingers crossed that they arrive today.

By the way, in case you were wondering, D's family loves the book.